Poke4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke4life

An awesome site for Pokemon lovers and Video gamers!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

updates

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-06

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:14 am

that much affraid wow
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sam
charizard
charizard
sam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-05

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 pm

im in the 2 world
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-11-28

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:31 pm

the most epiclevel in subspace emissary(warning! major spoiler!!! watch at ur own risk!), the evil guy that drops the darkness bombs is............ the.......!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supernarutofan45
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:54 am

wow how sad and cool you need to pass 40 freaking lvls to unlock sonic. Sonic is unlocked once you beat teh subspace emissinary Shocked
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:59 am

there is only 1 world, subspace emissary and there r 32 lvs and a cutscene ending

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:05 am

OH ok so there is only one world no other worlds and just 31 lvls am i right
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:07 am

im posting the last lvs, major spoiler! watch with extreme thought about ur actions! lvs 29-32 and ending

Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:13 am

The pipes, platforms and POW Block of the original Mario Bros. arcade game are back, restored as a new unlockable fighting arena for Brawl. This re-creation of the playing field from that Bros.' first co-operative game is unique among Brawl stages in that it's tight and constrained, and difficult to KO opponents normally in. You'll have to make use of the crawling Shellcreepers and Sidesteppers as projectiles to do horizontal knockback damage to your foes, otherwise they'll likely just bounce off a ceiling or floor and continue the fight forever.
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:44 pm

yeha ive seen them
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:42 am

Update: Luigi's Mansion

After receiving notice that he'd won a fabulous new piece of real estate through a contest he didn't enter, Luigi went on a trip in 2001 to examine his new, luxurious home. On arriving at the door, however, it became obvious that the mansion he'd been given to own was already occupied – by hundreds of spectral ghouls and ghosts.

Luigi's Mansion was the location for the younger Mario brother's first ever title-role video game adventure, and now it's back as a secret, unlockable Brawl stage. It's still spooky and creepy, but new to the house is its ability to be destroyed and rebuilt. Attacking the four structural supports on the sides of the mansion will cause it to crumble to the ground, piece by piece, whether or not anyone's still standing inside. The otherworldly powers of the undead will bring it back to its original shape, though, if it ever gets fully torn to the ground.
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:31 am

GDC 2008: Sakurai on Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The director of Brawl talks Wii voice chat, downloadable content, why there aren't more crossover characters and Smash DS.
by Matt Casamassina
February 20, 2008 - The name Masahiro Sakurai is well known to die-hard Nintendo fans. A 13-year HAL Laboratory veteran, he helped shape the course of the Super Smash Bros. franchise and has more recently just completed work on the enormously anticipated Wii fighter Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We had the chance to catch up with Sakurai at the Game Developers Conference 2008 and naturally we had a flood of questions for him. In the paragraphs below, Sakurai speaks to topics ranging from why Brawl doesn't include voice support to the future of the franchise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: How big was Sora at Brawl's development and are you an exclusive Nintendo developer?

Masahiro Sakurai: First of all, I'm very impressed that Sora is so well known. Really, Sora is at its core just two people. When making Brawl, what basically happened was through a connection with Nintendo we rented out an office in a portion of Tokyo and had a lot of staff come in. However, it's really important to realize that Sora really is just two people and that everybody else is not part of Sora technically speaking.

It's kind of strange answering this question here in the Nintendo booth because I'm not sure this is the best place to do it, but no, I have no particular ties to them and, of course, any company that comes along to me afterwards and says, "Hey, we have an interesting project for you," I'm going to look at that and going to help with that job. So, no.

Masahiro SakuraiIGN: Do you think Mr. Iwata would track you down if you tried to make a game for a non-Nintendo system?
Masahiro Sakurai: Ah, I'm not so sure about that. I would imagine he would probably understand, but I suppose the possibility exists.

IGN: Now that Brawl is complete, how do you feel about the game? What are you most proud of and is there anything you would change if you had more time?

Masahiro Sakurai: As far as tailoring or trying to get more down now that it's finished, looking back on it, I could have had another year or another two years and it wouldn't have changed the fact that I never have enough time to adjust or refine -- that's just the way it is for me. Thinking about the typical development process, the trend seems to be that when you finish a game that you've been working on for so long and breaking your back over, you kind of don't want to look at it anymore. You're done with it. But seeing Smash, I really, truly feel that this is a game that I'm really not tired of yet. I'm really enjoying it. I feel relieved in knowing that this game has that kind of staying power for myself and I'm very proud of that.

IGN: What would be that one specific feature you wish you could have added?
Masahiro Sakurai: I feel like anything I've considered I'm probably going to think about when -- I mean if -- another game was to come out in the series and so I'd like to keep a lid on that for now. and not disclose anything I've been thinking about there.

IGN: Brawl seems like the perfect game to introduce a Wii headset for voice chat. Why have you avoided this?

Masahiro Sakurai: Well, when I first started making Smash Bros. Brawl, I thought it would be wonderful if online battles between friends had voice chat and potentially keyboard based chat as well. But there are all sorts of rules and regulations regarding communication on the Wii platform and so it was apparent to me that it just wouldn't come together, we weren't going to be able to do it, so we decided to cancel that feature. I'm very sorry about that. But if you're really desperate for it, you could set up Skype by your game station and go at it with a friend if you like.

IGN: You debuted two crossover characters -- Sonic and Solid Snake -- in Brawl. Awesome additions! But we have to be honest, with all the music from different famed composers in the game, we were expecting even more character crossovers from the likes of Square and perhaps even Capcom. Any reason Brawl doesn't feature even more? (And we know -- Nintendo fans are never happy!)

Masahiro Sakurai: Adding characters from other series and from other worlds, really, outside the Nintendo universe, is an incredibly difficult process. In some ways it's more difficult from just building a game from the ground up because you're really trying to make everything match and in some ways that creates limitations. I hope that people can understand that's the reason we can't include more characters from outside the Nintendo universe. And, of course, I believe that when you increase the number of worlds, you're also increasing the number of people who could potentially enjoy that videogame and the series that you're putting in there. But there are also problems because having these non-traditional characters in there -- even with just Snake and Sonic -- has resulted in a number of people who do dissent in seeing these characters put into the Smash series. It's not a simple matter of adding as many worlds and characters from other games as possible -- you can't be careless in doing that sort of thing, you have to be careful. Internally and externally, there have been people who have raised objections to it.

IGN: Have you received interest from other third parties who would very much like to have their characters included in Smash Bros. Brawl?

Masahiro Sakurai: Nope. No other ones.
IGN: We have to ask because there are so many rumors about this. Are there any hidden characters to come? Can you unlock more hidden fighters by way of WiiConnect24 or will you offer new downloadable content -- new fighters, for example. -- using the service?

Masahiro Sakurai: No. There are no characters that can be unlocked via connecting to WiiConnect24 or interacting in that fashion. And I may be mistaken here, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive -- it's a disc-based system -- so I don't think we'll be doing that, I don't think it's going to happen.

IGN: Have you done everything you can do with the Smash Bros. franchise now? In other words, can Wii owners look forward to a Brawl sequel in the future?

Masahiro Sakurai: Well, the series has already had three iterations so I cannot say with one-hundred percent confidence that there won't be any additional Smash Bros. games ever. But, at the same time I'd really like to note that I feel like with Brawl there are already so many modes and so much to do that it's really hard to exhaust what you can do with this game. I'm really against the idea of merely creating a sequel that would add modes or increase the number of characters in the roster -- all the sort of things that just simply fatten up the game. I'd like to avoid just doing that if a sequel ever came out.

IGN: We think one of the obvious next steps for Smash Bros. is a Nintendo DS game. The fighter seems perfectly suited to the handheld. What're your thoughts about such a project?

Masahiro Sakurai: Seeing the success that Brawl has had with the Wii remote being playing sideways, I don't think that there are control limitations that keep it from being ported to the DS. But I personally have no plans to do this myself. If, in the future, such a thing was to be planned, it would be up to Nintendo to decide how and when and in what way they would like to create that sort of game.

IGN: Smash Bros. is a very competitive series, but you have avoided detailed online stat tracking and leader board ranking systems for Brawl. Why is that?

Masahiro Sakurai: Well, I'm sure that people hitting ranks one through 10, were there such a ranking system, would be incredibly pleased with it and having a lot of fun. But, you know, it's not fun for everybody involved per se if such a system were to exist. I was asked this time around to try and get Wi-Fi into the game and so certainly we've managed to get wireless battles so you can play with people in other places. But it's really a game in my mind that has been designed to be played with a smaller group of people -- be that a group of friends or within your house a group of family members -- competing in the small circles and not really worrying about winning and losing so much as the process that gets you there. That is where the fun should hopefully be for a lot of people. It can also be kind of trying and painful for some people who want to be at the top and think that they're really good at Smash and they look at their online ranking and they're the one-hundred-thousandth best Smash Bros. player -- those are some of the reasons I've decided not to go with leader boards.

IGN: Why can't players in random online matches communicate or even see each other's names? What's the philosophy behind that?

Masahiro Sakurai: When thinking about this game and when realizing that we were going to do Wi-Fi, we had to think a lot about the whole idea of communication over the Internet. When we were doing this, one of the things that we paid a lot of attention to is the fact that there are a lot of unpleasant experiences to be had out there, be that being insulted over the Internet or that sort of thing. You know, it's one thing if you're used to it and you're playing a first-person shooter online with 16 people and you know these guys and you're trading insults back and forth and yelling at each other, that's all well and good. But when you've got new players, and one thing I've aimed to do is to really bring new players into the fold, if this is their first online experience I want it to be a pleasant one. I want to dodge and avoid those kinds of situations that could make the whole experience online psychologically damaging or unpleasant, so that's one of the reasons we've decided not to include that feature.

IGN: Thanks so much for your time, Mr. Sakurai. We just have a couple final questions. First, who is your favorite character to play with in Brawl and do you think there is anybody in the world who can regularly win matches as Dedede?

Masahiro Sakurai: [Laughs] I'm in love with all of my characters and I couldn't possibly choose one. And I personally believe that no matter which character you choose, there is the possibility that you can win your matches. And there is no character that will guarantee that you will win.
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Master Hand, Samus Video Profile
The final boss from both the original Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee, Master Hand, is coming back for a third attempt to beat players down with his massive fist. The sentient floating glove will once again serve as the boss of Classic Mode in this latest edition of the Smash series, and will also be re-joined by his twin brother Crazy Hand for two-fisted fighting.

Master Hand will be getting a little bit more time in the spotlight for Brawl, though, as he will also play a role in The Subspace Emissary single-player mode.
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:27 am

cool
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:40 am

Pikachu's Special Moves, and Samus Aran's Special Moves
If you play Smash, then you're of one of two opinions – Pikachu is the most annoying, cheapest, most horrible rodent in the game, or he's a little electric gift from Heaven. How many times have all Smash players had to sit and observe a Pika player mercilessly spamming the shock mouse's Down + B Thunder move, over and over again? And how many times has that strategy, in all its cheapness, been perfectly effective? It's hard to argue against results, so there's merit to both points of view where Pikachu is concerned. Ruminate on that as you gaze upon the latest additions to our Smash Bros. screenshot gallery, which include new looks at Pikachu's Thunder and other Special Moves.

Also included there are some new shots of Samus' Specials as well, including her two kinds of Missiles, her Meteor Smash and her Grappling Beam. If you watched her Video Profile (see it below) yesterday and want some stillshots to support your knowledge of the bounty hunter's abilities, make with the clicking. Just don't mind the little yellow rat that's placed up front.
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 pm

pikachu rocks lol! i used pichu more though

PIchu and Pikachu Rock Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:13 pm

With so many hundreds of different collectible Trophies and Stickers, and so many hidden places to find and unlock, and so many different stages to clear – well, it's good to have a way to keep track of your progress. The Clear Percentage meter is but a simple number slowly climbing to 100, but it will help you gauge just how many more hours you have left to invest in your pursuit to master Brawl's single-player Subspace Emissary mode. It'll also let you know when and where you've missed something along the way. Make sure you track down everything!
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:57 pm

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Updates: Lucario, Solid Snake Video Profile
The first completely new Newcomer to be announced officially on the Dojo since it went all secretive is here, and it's Lucario. This Aura-powered Pokemon is completely unique, not a clone of anybody, as is entering the Brawl to represent the freshest set of Pocket Monsters from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. He's a Steel/Fighting type with serious combat potential, and he's a very capable and compelling combatant in action.

Lucario comes into Brawl armed with a few impressive techniques. His Aura Sphere projectile attack is like Ryu's Hadoken from the Street Fighter series, or Mewtwo's Shadow Ball from Melee. It charges up as you hold down B, then flies out horizontally across the stage when you let go. Lucario's also rather mobile, as his Extremespeed move lets him quickly dash all around the active arena in a blur of motion.

His Down + B is Double Team, which works in a way similar to Ike's Counter and scores a hit on opponents who try to hit Lucario first. And his Side + B, Force Palm, uses Lucario's Aura power to attack foes either at a distance or right up close. It'll change its focus depending on how far away the nearest combatant is.

One of the most interesting things about Lucario is that almost all of his moves are made more powerful as his damage percentage climbs higher. The more danger he's in, the more intense his Aura. So Lucario's at his best when he's taken a beating, and that's a factor of risk that players who choose him will have to carefully balance out.

Finally, when Lucario grabs a Smash Ball, he'll leap up into the sky above the current stage and shoot down a focused, continuous beam of Aura energy from his hands. You can control the beam's direction and sweep it across the stage to the left and the right, and foes below can't help but get pummeled by its powerful light. The fans all agreed that Lucario would be the best choice for a new Pokemon fighter, and they got their wish. Here he is.

But that's not all for today, as a second IGN-specific update is coming your way courtesy of the continued diligence of our Video team. This time Fran and the gang have created a video profile for Solid Snake, the stealth action Metal Gear hero. It's showtime! Check it out below, and also accompanying Snake's profile in the Newcomers section:
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:12 pm

cool man i like lucario Razz he kicks ass and im going to kick your ass with him or sonic lol!
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Friday, February 29, 2008
Update: Spear Pillar

Happy Leap Day, everybody! Better enjoy it, because it'll be four more years before we get another one. It's the rarest holiday we have in the United States, and so it's appropriate that today's SmashBros.com update also reflects on rarity – with rare Pokemon. (Is that a bit of a stretch? Work with me here, people, I like Leap Day.)

The Spear Pillar is an area in the Sinnoh Region of the Pokemon world, and first appeared in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the DS. It was the sight of an epic confrontation in the middle of the adventure, where your young trainer faced off against a legendary Pokemon – either Palkia or Dialga, depending on which version of the game you were playing. And, interestingly, the Spear Pillar stage offers up two different versions as well. If you find yourself on the Pearl version of the Pillar, Palkia will appear to plague each player. On Diamond, Dialga will be the one who arrives.

Each of the two Pokemon causes some crazy changes in the environment of the pillar, from slowing down time to attacking with giant laser beams, and even turning the entire stage upside down. It's all an illusion, though, so try your best to continue fighting normally – and, additionally, try not to get distracted even further by the other rare monsters that appear in cameos, like Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf and Cresselia
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:14 am

huh i dont get this
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:19 am

spear pillar is a stage and palkia and dialga launch attacks at u, dont get distracted by appearences of uxie mesprit azelf
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:21 am

oh for a sec there thought you were talking about the d/p games Razz
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Monday, March 3, 2008
Update: The Secrets of Continuing

We're now less than a week away from the American launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's been a long road, friends, but the wait is almost over. The SmashBros.com Dojo has continued to push forward through these last few weeks, of course, and will still keep going for another few weeks after the release of the game. So stay tuned both in the week to come, and after you've finally gotten your hands on your very own American copy of Brawl.

Today's update is "The Secrets of Continuing" and is a look at the conditions surrounding Brawl's Game Over screen. If you fail in Classic Mode or The Subspace Emissary, you'll be given a chance to continue – but it'll cost ya. Your score will be cut in half in Classic Mode every time you fail and have to continue, and in Subspace you'll lose halfs of the Trophies and Stickers you've collected up to that point.

Additionally, you'll be charged a restarting fee of game Coins to get going again, and the amount of Coins increases as the difficulty setting does. You'll need to stockpile a sizeable surplus of cash before attempting to tackle the toughest challenges, like the Intense difficulty level. Because if you lose all your lives and you can't pay the piper to keep on rolling, it's Game Over for you.
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:27 am

wow pretty intense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next