Poke4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke4life

An awesome site for Pokemon lovers and Video gamers!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

news/reviews/previews

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-11-28

news/reviews/previews Empty
PostSubject: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 am

hey sup, its the game guru your resident game expert here tellin YOU that ill be giving reviews, news and previews 4 wii and ds games, ill need help 4 360 and ps3 since i dont hav those Razz so helped wanted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supernarutofan45
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:59 am

NINJA REFLEX:
Ninja Reflex uses a series of martial arts challenges to test gamers' reflexes and measure their reaction times with millisecond precision. As players develop their ninja skills, they will strive to earn a black belt from their own personal Sensei. Players can also compete for ninja supremacy against their friends in fierce multiplayer battles with up to four players
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:19 am

NO MORE HEROES REVIEW:

UBISOFT'S TRIUMPH ON WII(AFTER THE "RED STEEL FAILURE") WHERE U PLAY TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN IN THE CITY OF SANTA DESTROY WHERE UR FIGHTING TO BECOME THE TOP ASSASSIN IN AMERICA. THE FEATURES CEL SHADED GRAPHICS, "CREATIVE" ARTWORK, AND A LITTLE TOUGH LANGUAGE. THE ACTION IS GREAT! EXCEPT FOR SOME SHAKEY CAMERA WORK ITS PRETTY GOOD. THE CONTROLS R SIMPLE AND EASY 2 REMEMBER. BOSS BATTLES R HARD AT FIRST BUT ULL CATCH ON 2 THEIR PATTERNS. THERE R SIDE JOBS WHENEVER UR LOW ON MONEY OR GO 2 UR NEIGHBOR K-ENTERTAINMENT 2 GET AN ASSASSIN GIG INSTEAD.
9/10 A SUPERB GAME. THE VIDEO EXPLAINS IT BETTER.

Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:50 am

lol! i saw it you can watch videos and all that lol! or ust play with your cat gene or something like that

it got a 8.2 not a 9
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 am

I RATED IT! JERK! Mad
Back to top Go down
sam
charizard
charizard
sam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:20 am

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 am

lol! sorry dude didnt mean to get you mad

But that game aint my style thought it would be like the grandtheft auto games where you can roam around for fun with out a mission. No more heroes limits tehe free roam
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 am

a new "real life" RPG is set 4 release on wii called opoona

Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:41 am

nintendo has a new RPG coming out called baroque, by wat ive seen it looks kind of emo
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 am

a new dragonquest game is being made 4 wii, dragonquest:swords
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 am

Well thanx game guru lol! lots of info on games
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:51 pm

dragonquest swords has supposed 2 be released on february 26 but on its moved up 2 the 19th
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 pm

wii fit:
The hit combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people’s homes. Now Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness center for the whole family with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board. Family members will have fun getting a "core" workout, and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu.

Lean to block soccer balls, swivel hips to power hoop twirls or balance to hold the perfect yoga pose. As users stand on the Wii Balance Board, included with Wii Fit, their body’s overall balance is tied to the game in a way they’ve never experienced before. Wii Fit also uses the Wii Balance Board for daily tests. These evaluate two key measures that a household can track via progress charts:
Back to top Go down
Slush_Man50(Admin)
Admin
Admin
Slush_Man50(Admin)

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:20 am

ok fine ill post my news here

Satoru Iwata: No MMOS on Wii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After slight speculation amongst fanboys regarding an MMO game appearing on the Wii, Nintendo's President Satoru Iwata has confirmed that they have no interest in moving onto that market.

Satoru Iwata stated that for an MMO to work on the Wii, the game would need to be suitable for players between the ages of '5 to 95'. Satoru Iwata also went on to say that the Mii services are “as complicated as they want to make an interface”, and they are expressing next to no interest in crossing into the virtual world zone.

It may seem like a disapointment to many, but its not really like Nintendo need one of these. They have plenty of their current titles to keep hem happy, adding an MMO to the mix would make them seem somewhat greedy. Still it's not to say that it will never happen...
Back to top Go down
Slush_Man50(Admin)
Admin
Admin
Slush_Man50(Admin)

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:10 am

Ninjabread Man - HE IS BACK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be unaware as to what Ninjabread Man is, so allow me to fill you in; its a shovelware title for the Wii that was sentenced to death for being so terrible. So what has the game's developers done? They have decided to bring him back for round two in his new game, Ninjabread Man - Blades of Fury.

The story for our hero's latest outing is that a big bad boss known as Emperor Sly’ Fox and his three Fox cubs have kidnapped Ninjabread Man's girlfriend "Treacle Tart", and he goes on a quest to save her. Talk about a fresh original idea, doesn't sound the least bit familiar hey? But hold on to your hats people, this game only gets better. The new title will also include a bunch of super cool weapons such as the "grapple hook", which allows Ninjabread Man to swing over pits, disarm enemies and even pull down objects to use as bridges. Again, such an idea that has never been done, not even by Zelda.

This is fantastic news for Nintendo, its not like the Wii has too many bad games already.
news/reviews/previews Thumb_ninjabreadman_1
Back to top Go down
Slush_Man50(Admin)
Admin
Admin
Slush_Man50(Admin)

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:13 am

Mario Kart Wii detail explosion.

Mario Kart Wii details have been rather scarce since the game was first announced at E3 2007. But today, a handful of rather interesting tid bits have been revealed regarding the game.

According to IGN and Famitsu, Mario Kart Wii will have Wi-Fi play for up to 12 players, with modes such as Worldwide, Regional and Friend List. Mario Kart Wii will also be taking online play seriously with a brand new Wii Channel which will be dedicated to your online records and worldwide rankings. The online mode will also expand the playability of the Single Player modes, allowing you to download the Ghost Data of the best players in the world via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Also confirmed was Mii integration, which allows you to sit your Mii characters behind the wheel for the first time ever, adding even more fun to online play. A few levels were also confirmed for the game, some old and some new.

Returning Stages:

Hey Ho Beach {GBA} , Monty Town {DS} , Sherbert Land {N64} , Waluigi Stadium {GC} Ghost Swamp 2 {?} , Mario Circuit {N64} , Peach Beach {GC} , Yoshi Falls {DS} Ghost House 2 {SNES} and Delfino Plaza {DS}

Yes, some of those names don't sound familiar. They are most likely the Japanese names of the levels or they were massive typos. Either way, I am freaking stoked that Waluigi Stadium from Double Dash has returned!

New Stages:

Coconuts Mall , DK Snowboard Cross , Mario Circuit Figure-8 with underpass , Wario Mines, Luigi Circuit , Moo Moo Country , Mushroom Canyon , Toad Factory.

news/reviews/previews Mariokartwii1-2
news/reviews/previews Image3-3
news/reviews/previews Mariokartwii8-1

this info was realeased like a week ago so i dont now if u already know this
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:33 am

super mario galxy-review:
this has got 2 be, the BEST mario game EVER!!! the graphics r amazing, theyre the best of a wii game ever! gameplay is so inovative and fresh. contols r easy to learn camera is always picture perfect. the gameplay itself is easy wen it comes 2 normal enemies, but boss battles get pretty hard and puzzles get hard as well.the game music is also great! best wii game until ssbb is out! 10/10

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:10 am

band mash-ups:
Band Mashups is the first time a musical mashup game has been delivered on Wii, allowing players to battle it out with their preferred musical style. Band Mashups features both an exciting two player versus mode and an extensive single-player campaign where players take on the role of one of eleven bands trying to topple the nefarious big boss Mr. Hong and take control of the faraway city of New Cadenza.

Band Mashups introduces the innovative concept of music switching, putting the player winning the battle in control of the style of music both players hear. When an opponent turns the tide of battle, the music changes as well, switching between different music styles. Band Mashups features 30 classic and modern chart-topping hits from over the last four decades, all of which have been recorded in five different styles - (rock, funk/hip-hop, country, Latin and marching band) - for the game, resulting in a total of 150 unique, playable recordings.
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:12 am

this was taken from my new youtube friend's channel.
wii speak headset(wii speak, word play, gotta love nintendo):
I've been talking with someone that works with nintendo and that person told me that they are working on a headset for wii and that they confirmed that it will be shipped with Mario Kart Wii. Also that they are giving Wii a feature called Wii Speak, which allows you to chat with friends on Wii message boards and while playing V console games.
Back to top Go down
sam
charizard
charizard
sam

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 am

kool
Back to top Go down
JV
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
JV

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:06 am

Yeah pretty tight now mario kart has motor bikes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sam
charizard
charizard
sam

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:34 am

i like moter bikes
Back to top Go down
sudahi51
Admin
Admin
sudahi51

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:00 am

wat aboit the wii online chat? its kewl
Back to top Go down
Slush_Man50(Admin)
Admin
Admin
Slush_Man50(Admin)

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 am

sudahi51 wrote:
this was taken from my new youtube friend's channel.
wii speak headset(wii speak, word play, gotta love nintendo):
I've been talking with someone that works with nintendo and that person told me that they are working on a headset for wii and that they confirmed that it will be shipped with Mario Kart Wii. Also that they are giving Wii a feature called Wii Speak, which allows you to chat with friends on Wii message boards and while playing V console games.

sorry but i knew that a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Slush_Man50(Admin)
Admin
Admin
Slush_Man50(Admin)

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:21 am

Nintendo Australia - No Wi-Fi? NO WAY!

I know a month or so back I recently posted an editorial regarding regional delays for PAL regioners. I spoke about delays to the PAL regions and how we are really sick of Nintendo constantly treating us like crap. I have created this post in hope that the 3 week old monkey thats running Nintendo Australia will get off their fat butt and do something about these issues they are presenting us. Lets begin.

For the last 6 or so months, I have been awaiting a video game for the Wii called Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 to release in Australia. I was sold to this game the second I heard of the game featuring an online mode for up to 32 players, and of course no friendcodes. The game was delayed by Nintendo Australia due to the market "being flooded by other titles" for the Wii (most of which were lame Popcorn Arcade games), so we were forced to wait until early 2008 for this game amongst many others. So this past Thursday, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 released in Australia and I rejoiced that the wait was over, so I popped the game into my Wii and loaded up.

But what? I'm on the title screen but something isn't right. I am scrolling through all the game modes; we have Arcade, Campaign, Records, Options Multipl..... wait hang on, wheres the Multiplayer Mode? At first, I thought that the game requested that you play through the campaign a bit before you can start to enjoy the online, so I started playing the single player mode. I played through the first mission, returned to the title screen and still no Multiplayer. I was getting annoyed, so I jumped on my computer and searched it up to see what was required to unlock this game mode. After a google and a click, an article showed up on my screen that felt like a punch to the face.

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wi-Fi support removed from Australian version

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wi-Fi support removed from Australian version - Nintendo Wii News - Australia's PAL Gaming Network

"WHAT?"

That was the word I yelled when I read that article. Up until I read that article, I had this strange feeling that I would be enjoying my most flawless Wii multiplayer experience since Mario Strikers Charged Football and what happens? After being forced to wait an extra SIX months for this game, despite the fact the UK got this game the exact same time with Wi-Fi mode included, Australia once again gets the royal screw job by a game developer. I am very VERY disappointed at EA and Nintendo for canceling out the online play in Australia.

But the best part about all of this is that Nintendo Australia's Official Website as well as the booklet for Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 failed to mention this, infact they mention otherwise. Nintendo Australia's MoH: H2 page indicates that the game DOES include Wi-Fi for up to 32 players and that it's out of the box accessible. Well congratulations Nintendo, your ability to be competent with release dates and details about games is really filling me with confidence about the Wii's future success in Australia. What happens if Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros. Brawl roll around and Nintendo Australia just decide to remove online play from them? Nintendo, what exactly do you think your doing? You delay a game because you claim there is enough to keep us going for now, only to release this game six months later, lacking one of its major features and better yet not even telling us about it. You think that because we live in Australia that we just have to sit here and take it, but there are people here who have modded Wii's because you can't keep a fair release date. Many of these people at my school with modded Wii's are telling me all the benifits of having one, and up until now I never gave it a second thought.

Am I the only Australian who went out and bought this game and then soon returned it because it lacked Wi-Fi? No, infact the members over at Aussie-Nintendo have made their anger at Nintendo and EA over this rather clear, with one member writing their own letter of complaint that can be found on the home page. If that wasn't enough, a handful of Aussies have joined the official Australian EA forum and are voicing their up most disgust at EA over their effort to atleast tell the people they had removed the feature before they released the game. Australia is tired of this.

Another thing Nintendo is your lack of interest in the hardcore market right now. Despite all the new games on the Wii one year into its life, all I can recall seeing on TV since the new year begun were ads for Eye Training and, you guessed it, Wii Sports. Nintendo, what exactly is your market strategy here, because all I am seeing from your latest efforts is that you only care about casual games. News flash Nintendo, we hardcore gamers who purchased your blunder GameCube and saved it from pulling a Sega Saturn are being alienated because you choose to delay the hardcore games to make room for games such as Wii Fit and the next Brain Training. Where is Smash Bros? Where is Mario Kart Wii?

As the members of Friendcodes as my witness, I will be IMPORTING my Wii software from now on. I don't care if my Wii needs a MOD chip, I am no longer sitting here and taking this crap from you Nintendo. I urge other Australian gamers to do the same. Importing games from Europe not only gets you games earlier, but its much cheaper as well. I don't know how you've made it this far Nintendo Australia, but if you keep this up, I assure you it won't last.
news/reviews/previews Thumb_usuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news/reviews/previews   news/reviews/previews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news/reviews/previews
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next